CIA Victoria - Facebook 'GME Go Make Some Memories Best Holiday Photo'
Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on “How to Enter” and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter of the competition is Cameron Damon Media ABN 38 309 596 197 & CIA Victoria ABN 67 413 472 774.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia over 18 years of age. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the 1. Instructions on “How to Enter” and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter of the competition is Cameron Damon Media ABN 38 309 596 197 & Caravan Trade & Industries Association of Victoria ABN 67 413 472 774.
4. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
5. Competition commences on Monday 6 February 2012 and closes on Monday 12 March 2012. Entry is via: CIA Victoria Facebook Homepage.
6. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted per specified requirement (unless otherwise stated); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
7. One weekly prize each week for 5 weeks with the winning entry drawn at 11 am on (prize 1) 13 February 2012, (prize 2) 20 February 2012, (prize 3) 27 February 2012, (prize 4) March 5 2012, (prize 5) March 12 at Cameron Damon Media Pty Ltd, Level 1, 324a, Charman Rd, Cheltenham, Vic 3192. Winners will be notified by email on the day the winning entry is drawn no later than close of business 5pm. Winners will be published on the CIA Victoria Facebook homepage no later than 5pm on the day the winning entry is drawn.
8. All entries become the property of the promoters Cameron Damon Media Pty Ltd, ABN 38 309 596 197, 324a, Charman Rd, Cheltenham, Vic 3192 & Caravan Trade & Industries of Victoria, ABN 67 413 472 774, 64 Harcourt Street, NORTH MELBOURNE VIC 3051 and may be used in future marketing promotions.
9. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the conditions will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected mail.
10. Each weekly prize has a value of $303.00 AUD with a total value of $1515.00, including delivery within Australia. The first valid draw from all entries received will win GME TX6100 5watt 80 channel handheld UHF CB Radio valued at $269 (*RRP). The Prize also includes a double pass to the Victorian Caravan, Camping & Touring Supershow – March 8 to 13 2012 valued at $34.00
11. Prize does not include insurance, any accessories, or any other ancillary costs. Any additional insurance, options, accessories, and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
12. Prize value is correct as at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate date on which the prize is taken.
13. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any body repairs from the date and time of delivery. The GME TX6100 5watt 80 channel handheld UFH CB radio depicted in all promotional material is not necessarily the same colour or grade as the final prize.
14. In participating in the competition, the winners will agree to participate and co-operate as required all editorial activities relating to the competition, including, but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winner agrees to grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such editorial and photographs in all media worldwide, and as such the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
15.The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion are governed by the Privacy Notice.
16. By entering the competition, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the competition, and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
17.The prize package(s) will be delivered within 28 days of the draw.